Get unlimited free airtel 3G data 100℅ working.

Hello friends,
                         If you want to get unlimited 3G data in your airtel prepaid sim, so I have a trick.
Follow me!
Step1:- Install my airtel app from play store and window store.
Step2:- Run my airtel app and go to my jackpot offer and get night data balnace 500 mb to 5 GB.
Step3:- If you are unable to get free night data you can recharge with night data pace but it should be 3G pack 29, 49 and 128 rupees packs, whatever is suitable for you.
Step4:- Than at midnight 1:00 am to 5:00 am, you can browse and download and upload any type of data with unlimited 3G speed.
But 12:01 am to 12:59 am and 5:01 am to 5:59 at this time you have to lose your night data. So run your internet between 1:00 to 5:00 am.
Thank you!
           If you like my trick, please follow me.
    Lokesh Kumar
Hai friend

Comments